Please contact us for any questions you have and our representative will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, you might have COVID-19. Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider immediately. Keep track of your symptoms.If you...
Methods of Transportation
LCP Transportation offers convenient methods of transportation for our members:
- Comfortable van
- Wheel Chair Accessible Vehicle
- Public Transportation
Have a feedback or suggestion? Please click here to let us know.
Making Transportation Arrangements
When scheduling transportation, please have the following information ready for the Customer Service Representative when you call:
- Member’s full name, phone number, address, date of birth and county of residence
- Member’s Medicaid number as it appears on their Indiana Medicaid card or Member’s name & date of birth
- Specify any special needs (oxygen, escort) when you schedule the appointment
- An emergency contact’s name and phone number
- Destination information – address, phone number, doctor’s name, type of appointment, and name of the medical facility that you are being transported
- Member’s mobility status (walking, wheelchair)